- class galaxy.work.context.WorkRequestContext(app, user=None, history=None, workflow_building_mode=False, url_builder=None)[source]¶
Stripped down implementation of Galaxy web transaction god object for work request handling outside of web threads - uses mix-ins shared with GalaxyWebTransaction to provide app, user, and history context convenience methods - but nothing related to HTTP handling, mako views, etc….
Things that only need app shouldn’t be consuming trans - but there is a need for actions potentially tied to users and histories and hopefully this can define that stripped down interface providing access to user and history information - but not dealing with web request and response objects.
- property app¶
Provide access to the Galaxy
- property url_builder¶
Provide access to Galaxy URLs (if available).
qualified (bool) – if True, the fully qualified URL is returned, else a relative URL is returned (default False).
- property history¶
Provide access to the user’s current history model object.
- Return type
- property user¶
Return the current user if logged in or None.
- class galaxy.work.context.GalaxyAbstractRequest[source]¶
Abstract interface to provide access to some request properties.
- class galaxy.work.context.GalaxyAbstractResponse[source]¶
Abstract interface to provide access to some response utilities.
- class galaxy.work.context.SessionRequestContext(**kwargs)[source]¶
Like WorkRequestContext, but provides access to galaxy session and request.
- property host¶
- property request: GalaxyAbstractRequest¶
- property response: GalaxyAbstractResponse¶
- galaxy.work.context.proxy_work_context_for_history(trans: ProvidesHistoryContext, history: Optional[History] = None, workflow_building_mode=False)[source]¶
Create a WorkContext for supplied context with potentially different history.
This provides semi-structured access to a transaction/work context with a supplied target history that is different from the user’s current history (which also might change during the request).